Hello. I'm Ian and yes, my baby will fight you.
I help people do what they need to do by listening to them carefully, thinking hard about the problems they have, and building solutions that live on the web.
I try to find or create applications and tools that are both sustainable for the institution and humane for users.
I work at an art museum and I'm interested in philosophy, humor, board games, weird fiction and my kids.
- Digital signage system
- Published text on Object Pages
- Reuse via IIIF/Mirador
- Varnish Cache for images
- Built for Chrome Kiosk mode running on 4k touchscreen
- Declarative content
- Interactivty built onto vector print assets
- Email notifications with highlighted changes
- PDF Generation via DocRaptor API
- OAuth2 Login via Laravel Socialite for Basecamp/37Signals
- SPA-like features with server-side routing and Vue.js components
- Flexible Question and Response data model
- Publish formatted catalog text to HAM API Elasticsearch index
- Automatic short urls for objects, galleries, etc.
- Example: https://hvrd.art/o/299863